I've been Tagged by Laina from http://lainahastoomuchsparetime.blogspot.com/
Now I really don't know who started this game of tag, but sure does look like fun so here it goes:
Rules of Tag:
-Link to the person who Tagged you.
-List 6 things that make you happy.
-Post the rules, tag 6 others and let them know you did so.
-Then tell the person who tagged you that your entry is finished!
1) Books- (duh!) without books i would so not be who I am today. Seriously I've learned so much and really there's nothing better than reading on a rainy/snowy day or any day for that matter.
2) My Family- oh, my family is crazy but I love them all. Shout out to mom, dad, my brother, my nephew, my nieces (who are two and can't read this anyway,) and to my aunts, uncles, and cousins and every one else too!
3) My Friends- dudes, I'd be lying dead in a ditch somewhere with out you. Ariel, what more can I say other than thanks (and good luck on the English exam!. Shout out to Rachel L (see you Friday), Rachel C. (Girl, your better off with out him, We still love you!!), and Phuc (tell Alyssa hi for me!!)!
4) My Dog- Ginger is weird and drives me up the wall, but even though she tries to kill me by leaving her bones all over the house so I can trip and die I still love her and her big fuzzy butt!
5) Movies/TV- especially watching Gilmore Girls and West Wing with my mom! HI MOM!!!!
6) FOOD!!!- without food I'd die, literally.
And People who are now tagged by me (sorry that's its the actual
website name I don't know how to do it like you guys are):
Dani from http://confessionsofaromancebookaddict.wordpress.com/
Chelsea from http://thepageflipper.blogspot.com/
Kristi from http://www.thestorysiren.com/
Rachel from http://rachel-story-corner.blogspot.com/
Amelia and Tiffany from http://bookjunkiereviews.blogspot.com/
Lauren from http://laurenscrammedbookshelf.blogspot.com/
Okay, that's it, I'm done i did everything
I'll review stuff soon probably over the weekend if Rachel permits (she's coming over for a Heath Ledger movie Marathon). I've finished three books, but I have a chemistry exam on Thursday that I've been studying my butt off for. Wish me Luck (this is the third time I'm taking it)!!