Upcoming Reviews!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

| | |

Hey!~


Sorry it's taken so bloody long for me to post something. I've had so much homework lately...I've hardly had time to think let alone Read!


Here's a list of books i'm going to get around to Reading/Reviewing in the coming posts:

Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy- Ally Carter

Marley and Me- Josh Grogan (recommended by my new friend Dani, over at Confessions of a Romance Book Addict)
Alcatraz verses the Evil Librrarians- Brandon Sanderson

Doctor Illuminatus: The Alchemist's Son Part 1- Martin Booth (recommeded by Teakup at school!!!!!!!!!!)

Soul Stealer: The Alchemist's Son Part 2- Martin Booth (ditto ths one well she told me to read this one but it's the sequel so I gotta read one first!)

The Lost Queen- Frewin Jones

Enthusiasm- Polly Shulman
Pride and Prejudice- Jane Austen
Now I know some of these books are old or whatever, but they're new to me well some of the are. I've read a lot of them already so they'll probably be the first ones up.

Also, if you've read anything good lately (or ever), tell me about.


~Read more,
Talk Less,
Rory!

0 comments: