HARRY POTTER WEEK, DAY 5! HP7 IS HERE!

Friday, November 19, 2010

| | |
‘Ello!

It's HERE the day we've all been waiting for! NOVEMBER 19th 2010 aka the day Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One is finally in theaters!

I am so ridiculously excited its scary.

I’m not going to post two things today but merge them into one!

First, how completely wrong is Top Ten Hottest Harry Potter Guys list?

It should go:
10) Stanislav Ianevski (Viktor Krum)
9) Robert Pattinson (Cedric Diggory)
8) Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter)
7) Oliver and James Phelp (Fred and George Weasley)
6) Christian Coulson (1st Tom Riddle)
5) Mathew Lewis (Neville Longbottom)
4) Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley)
3) Freddie Stroma (Cormac McLaggen)
2) Sean Biggerstaff (Oliver Wood)
1) Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy)

(Yes that’s right Robert Pattinson is NUMBER 9 barely even worth mentioning!)

What’s the order of YOUR HP list?

Second, I’m going to see the movie at 9:30 tonight (which is in 2 hours)

Here’s a picture of me all dressed up yesterday in anticipation

yes. i am holding harry potters wand. yes i do have a gryffindor tie wrapped around my head. yes i am sitting in front of a deathly hallows poster and yes if you look closely in the top corner there is a signed cast picture (wand and picture are from my uncle, mom made tie, poster from borders book 7 premiere) :D :D

ANYWAY! I hope you go see the movie soon and when you do I hope you’ll love it!

~Read More,
Talk Less,
Rory!

0 comments: