I LOVE BOOKMARKS!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

| | |


Hey readers,

Have I ever told you guys that I'm trying to break the World Record for the Largest Bookmark collection?!
So far I have 240 bookmarks in my collection.
(the picture is of my bookmark box*)
As of January of 2007 the current WRH has about 80,000...so I have a ways to go.


If you have extra bookmarks lying around collecting dust that you don't want anymore or if you have a book you'd like to promote with bookmarks, send them my way!

Email me at Littlewood10@aol.com with "bookmarks" as the subject if you'd like to help my cause :D

~Talk Less,
Read More,
Rory!

*see that signed Witch Eyes bookmark? Want one of your own? When its posted later this week, look for my Review of Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey to find out how you can win o'ne!

0 comments: