Quick Update

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

| | |
Hey guys,

You may have noticed that I sign off all of my reviews the same way, "Read More, Talk Less, ~Rory!"

I have been doing this for years because when I started this blog I didn't use my real name. I was a sophomore in HS then and it freaked me out to use my own name. I'm not freaked out anymore so I'm just going to stick to my real name because it's a lot less confusing for me and my readers.

I have no idea how I'm going to sign off anymore. I may just use the old stand by of "~Laura!"

I just wanted to let you all know about the change. Wouldn't want you all to be like, "Laura? Who the heck is that? I thought this was Rory's blog!" It is Rory's blog still, but Rory's decided to go by her real name from now on!

~Laura!
(haha see what I did there?)

0 comments: