Collection: Bookmarks- Signed

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

| | |

Bookmarks

Signed Collection



The bookmarks in this small collection are some of my most prized possessions. They are all signed by the authors. 


My Signed Bookmarks, Part 1
 Pictured:

  • The Candy Shop Wars by Brandon Mull- I got this bookmark signed when I went to TBF 2012, it's a scratch and sniff bookmark as well!
  • Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey
  • The Archived by Victoria Schwab
  • The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
  • The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater



My Signed Bookmarks, Part 2
Pictured:
  • Descended by Blood by Angeline Kace
  • Delcroix Academy by Inara Scott- I got this bookmark signed when I went to TBF 2012, this one is cool because Scott is from my hometown!
  • 3 Brookehaven Vampires by Joann I. Martin Sowles 
  • The Pull of Gravity by Gail Polisner- I got this bookmark signed when I went to TBF 2012, this one is signed near the cute little mouse!


I hope you enjoyed this tour of my signed bookmark collection!
If you'd like to see more of my bookmarks, check out the bookmarks label! 
~Laura!

0 comments: