Contest: Celebrating 250+ Likes on Facebook!

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

| | |
In honor of reaching 250+ likes on Bookworm Extraordinaire’s Facebook Page I decided to celebrate by holding a contest. All you have to do is like my FB page and comment on this Facebook post and I will randomly select a winner on July 16th



The Winner will receive:
-Signed copy of Encore to an Empty Room by Kevin Emerson (signed at TBF 2015)
-ARC of Another Day by David Levithan (received at BookCon 2015)*
-a copy of Devil’s Kiss by Sarwat Chadda (received at TBF 2015)
-Uprooted tote bag (received at BookCon 2015)
-Maureen Johnson decal (received at BookCon 2015)
-Signed Becca Fitzpatrick bookplate
-15 bookmarks
-3 stickers
-3 Temporary Tattoos
-2 magnets
-Mockingjay keychain


*NOTE: I received this from BookCon and there was a horrible thunderstorm as soon as the Con was over and the bottom of the book got slightly wet when it was in my bookbag, but of course it is still readable. I am truly sorry about this but I cannot control the weather.

~Laura!

0 comments: