My To Be Read Pile for April and May!

Sunday, April 15, 2018

| | |

My To Be Read Pile for April and May!

Jhereg by Steven Burst- I've got this on the top of my pile because it is the beginning of my best friend's husband's favorite series!

Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson- MJ is one of my favorite authors and is one of my personal heroines and I am beyond excited to read her latest novel which I have heard nothing but good things about!

Brave Birds by Maude White- I have waited so long to get my hands on this book! My friend Maude is an incredible artist who cuts stunning birds out of single sheets of paper!

Teen Book Festival Preparation!

The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi- I have actually started this one and it is good so far!

Promise of Shadows by Justina Ireland- Modern day Harpies? Sign me up!

Alanna by Tamora Pierce- One of my good friends has wanted me to read this for YEARS and since Tammy is coming to TBF this is the perfect time!

The Novice by Taran Matharu- I've been looking into reading more fantasy and this book seems really interesting!

Porcupine of Truth by Bill Konigsberg- Epic Road Trip books are amazing and I think this one will be too!

The Last True Love Story by Brendan Kiely- This novel about helping an old man remember his love sounds like it will move me to tears.

Some Kind of Happiness by Claire Legrand- Stories come to life? Y E S!

The Year of Shadows by Claire Legrand- A kid's gothic novel? Of course I want to read it!

0 comments: