Coming Soon to BWE!

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

| | |
As you may of may not have noticed, I have been posting almost every week this year. I've taken a couple breaks, but mostly this has been my most productive year yet on Bookworm Extraordinaire! Why? I have no idea. Maybe because I am more organized? Maybe because I have no longer boxed myself in to just reviews? Maybe because it is fun again? Who knows! But what I do know is that within the next few months I have a lot of great posts planned!

Here's a sneak peek:


  • To celebrate two years (!!) since I went solo backpacking in Europe I figured I should probably finally write about my amazing and life changing experiences! 
  • I have plans to see a lot of musicals and plays this year and I would love to write about my experiences seeing those!
  • I have also enjoyed writing blog posts about various topics like penpaling and journaling and I hope to write more about things like that!
  • Including looks into my own journal, tips on how I continue to write every day, and what you can write about (a surprising number of people ask me about how I keep filling journal after journal)!
  • Next week I will be posting about my 4th Teen Book Festival!
  • I have a couple trips coming up this year that I can't wait to tell you about!
  • I am in the process of reorganizing my library which means I will have a couple posts on how I like to keep my books and a look on my shelves!
  • I want to continue my series of posts on Wanderlust Fuel and Book Hunting Adventures!
  • I have been to so many amazing museums and galleries around the world and I really want to put some spotlights on those!
  • And of course many more books I would like to review!

I hope you all are as excited about what's upcoming on BWE! I know I sure am! Do you have a topic you'd like me to write about? A book you'd like me to review? Or any questions about anything at all? Don't hesitate to contact me through BWE's Facebook Page!! 

~Laura!

0 comments: