The "End" of the First Riders

Monday, February 17, 2020

| | |

I thoroughly enjoyed Nicki Pau Preto's debut novel Crown of Feathers, so much so that I begged to be on the street team so that I could help promote it! In the last several months I have helped an amazing team of readers spread the word about CoF and its sequel, Heart of Flames. Now that the book is actually a real thing in my hands I am incredibly proud of it. I don't even know if that makes sense, because I had nothing to do with the writing of it, but Heart of Flames will always have a special place in my heart because of my work on the First Riders Street Team. We got to see so much of the behind the scenes process on how this book came to be including so many amazing sneak peeks at covers, commissioned art, and exclusive editions! This has been an incredible journey and I can't believe that this stage of it is over! I just wanted to thank Nicki for honoring me with a place on her team! Because of you I have crossed the Falls, made new friends, bought amazing art work (hey Franzi @snoillustrations), and I will always be a little sad that I can't have a real phoenix of my own to ride in real life. Being one of your street team has been an amazing ride!

~Laura!

0 comments: