Review: Sleepless- Terri Clark

Monday, February 16, 2009

| | |

Hey!~

I am soooo behind in reviews. I have really got to review a book the moment i finish it. Does anyone else have this problem?

Title: Sleepless

Author: Terri Clark

Summary: The swaying Palms Hotel late-night room-service menu
Tuck-Me-In Tuna Salad on Rye $7.50
Catch-Some-ZZZs Cheeseburger and Fries $10.00
Up-All-Night Chocolate-Chip Cookies with Milk $5.50
Bedtime Banana Split $7.00

I can't go to sleep!!! And not because of the cute boy lying next to me. There's a killer stalking me in my dreams. And if it's up to him . . . I'll never wake up. I have to find a way to get him, before he gets me.

My Review: This book was great. I read it in like two days. Terri Clark writes like Meg Cabot which is a high high compliment. It's kind of like Lisa McMann's Wake, but in my opinion better. It's full of suspense and action, with a supernatural twist...my kind of read. This book is about dreams and I found this book stayed with me while I sleeped. Sleepless is Ms. Clark's first book and I really hope she writes more!

I would normally write more but when I did I just kept repeating how awesome it is.
~Read More,
Talk Less,
Rory!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Thanks for the awesome review. I'm so happy you liked Sleepless.