Review: Forever Princess By Meg Cabot

Thursday, May 6, 2010

| | |

HI! *waves*

So, I read this in I think January and here is my review of it. (yes it’s kinda small, but JUST READ IT! And, you know, the rest of the series) :D

Title: Forever Princess
Author: Meg Cabot

Summary (from borders.com): What's a Princess to do?

It's Mia's senior year, and things "seem" great. She aced her senior project, got accepted to her dream college(s), and has her eighteenth birthday gala coming up . . . not to mention prom, graduation, and Genovia's first-ever elections. What's not to love about her life? Well . . . "everyone" adores her dreamy boyfriend, J.P., but Mia is not sure he's "the" one. Her first love, Michael, is back from Japan . . . and back in her life. That senior project? It's a romance novel she secretly wrote, and no one wants to publish it. And her father is losing in the Genovian polls--to Mia's loathsome cousin Rene!

With not just Genovia's but her own future hanging in the balance, Mia's got some choices to make. And what she decides might determine not just the next four years but . . . forever!

My Review:
As sad as I am that this wonderful series is over, I’m so glad it ended the way it did. I won’t tell you what happened, but let me just say I was happy dancing like there was no tomorrow.

I’m kind of upset that there was a 2 year gap in the story line since #9 Princess Mia. Although on the other hand I’m glad I didn’t have to read it if Mia’s life was a tad boring during those years. I’m not sure I could have handled it, Mia was already a bit of a Downer in this book.

Overall a good ending to a long, amazing series. Another huge Thumbs Up for Meg Cabot!!


0 comments: