HARRY POTTER WEEK DAY 1!

Monday, November 15, 2010

| | |
‘Ello!

Since Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out this Friday, I’ve decided to do a little post on his general awesomeness every day this week.

Today is a little teaser on the movie as well as a look at my favorite Harry Potter Website, Mugglenet.com

Here is a link to all the official Harry Potter videos released by Warner Brothers!

My favorites are the TV Spots.
I love Number 7 because of Fred and George, they make my life. Oliver and James Phelps are so funny! And Number 8 because of the Seven Potters scene. I cant wait to see more of BILL WEASLEY! I am SO glad they finally added him to the movies! I think they got the perfect actor to play him, he looks so much like the rest of them, he really fits in well. Oh I also like this one because of Dobby! I love Dobby, he’s so cute (I actually have his bobble head)!

And for your viewing pleasure here is the first DH Poster that was released. This is ridiculously depressing. It made me tear up the first time I saw it, but it is sorta pretty if you don’t think about the fact that its Hogwarts and its burning.

Anyway! I hope you like Mugglenet as much as I do!
Watch for tomorrow's Harry Potter post!

~Read More,
Talk Less,
Rory Weasley! :D

0 comments: