I’m Off to Merry Old England Tomorrow!

Thursday, September 17, 2015

| | |

Tomorrow I’m leaving for London! We’re flying out of Toronto so tomorrow is basically a travel day, since we won’t actually get to London until Saturday morning. But either way, I feel this bizarre sense of surrealism every time I think about tomorrow. I have waited for this trip for so long that I am long past feeling excited. I have to keep reminding myself that everything is going to be okay and that I really am going to London, England tomorrow night and that it isn't going to be cancelled. 

Toronto to London!
This is going to be an amazing trip and I can't wait to share it with my readers.
I can lie to you and say I will be updating while I’m there, but let’s be real: we know that’s not going to happen. Expect the next few months to be a lot of posts about how awesome London, Oxford, and Southend-on-Sea were!

Happy Wandering,
~Laura!

0 comments: